Denver Public Schools is seeking energetic, dynamic, creative leaders to make a difference in the lives of students!
Join Team DPS - the fastest growing urban school district in the country – as a member of the DPS afterschool program staff!
Caring, patient, youth-focused individuals will enjoy benefits including:
- A flexible work schedule: no evenings after 6 p.m., weekends or federal holidays
- A fun, dynamic, ever-changing work environment
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students and in your community
Ideal candidates will be:
- Energetic, positive and patient
- Capable of multi-tasking and managing multiple student activities at once
- Accountable and reliable
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
Learn more and apply today at www.workindps.com and search for Kaleidoscope. (could use the “website button” graphic here instead)
Quote from afterschool staff member:
About DPS afterschool programs:
DPS afterschool programs provide high quality educational, recreational and cultural opportunities to our students. Our philosophy is to provide a creative, safe, enriching and caring environment for students before and after the regular school day. We believe voice and choice are essential for students’ growth and happiness and incorporate that belief in to our programming.
About Denver Public Schools:
In Denver Public Schools, we share a common vision: Every Child Succeeds. But we cannot do it alone. We need creators, thinkers, advocates and implementers to join the dedicated professionals already building momentum on Team DPS. Join a school system where every team member matters. At DPS, you will make a difference for the students of Denver.